There’s nothing better than a clean, white shirt or blouse. When you get a new one, you probably wear it all the time — until you realize it’s starting to get discolored in the armpit area by sweat. When this happens, you might be tempted to reserve it for lazy days or only wear it under your favorite cardigan. But rest assured, you CAN get rid of those yellowish sweat stains. Now make your white, stay white.
Get rid of those embarrassing armpit stains easily within minutes. This really is the best way to remove armpit stains.
Here’s how to beat them — even when bleach doesn’t work.
What you’ll need to remove sweat stains:
- Any dish soap (because it cuts through the oily stuff)
- Hydrogen peroxide, along with
- Baking soda.
- Mix any dish soap and hydrogen peroxide.
- With the help of a toothbrush, scrub the area gently where the stain is and work it in until you see it disappearing.
- Apply Baking soda. Sprinkle on top of the mixture while it is still wet.
- Again with your old toothbrush work the entire mixture in even further. Work a little bit further out than you think you need to, as this method will also help remove those persistent armpit odors.
Once you’re satisfied the stains are gone, launder your items as you normally would with your favorite detergent and hot water to remove any reside from the stain removal process. (Double rinse if needed.) Congratulations! Your pits are finally clean. Now go wear that shirt with pride!
Please do not try using it on colored clothes unless you are willing to possibly ruin it as hydrogen peroxide can bleach colors.
For more cleaning hacks inbox us! Also share with us if you have any. (Tried and tested only)
Contact us for collaborations.