DIY Top 20 Travel Hacks
Who doesn’t love traveling? But packing on the other hand can be a very daunting task! Here are 20 Travel Hacks that I’ve gathered for you guys and I hope they’re of some help.
Always remember, Travel Hacks are what you make of them. You can always create your own.
1. Rain Proof Your Bag with Never Wet
Make your backpack water-proof with Rust-O-Leum “Never Wet” spray. Simply spray and let dry for a magic layer of water protection.
2. Fill straws with skincare products
3. Prescription Bottle Medical Kit
4. Old sunglass cases can be reused to store chargers
5. Roll don’t fold
6. When booking flights and hotels online enable private browsing. Travel sites often track your visits and will raise the price simply because you’ve visited before.
7. Pill containers can also be used as jewelry boxes.
8. Use a belt to keep your collar stiff.
9. Use an empty Tic tac case to store your hair pins.
10. Fold your blazer inside out to prevent wrinkles.
11. Use an old shower cap to cover the bottoms of your shoes.
12. Use a binder clip to protect the head of shaving razors.
13. Wrap your headphones around a binder clip to prevent them from tangling.
14. Prevent your shampoo and conditioner from spilling by using plastic wrap.
15. Scan your passport, identification card, and itinerary and email them to yourself. This provides an extra copy of each in the event of loss or theft.
16. Decorate empty medicine bottles to use as a cotton swab container.
17. Call your credit or debit card company before traveling internationally so that you’re authorized for vacation purchases.
18. Use a pen spring to protect chargers from bending and breaking.
19. Use Google Maps offline by typing “OK Maps” and the visible area will save for future access.
2o. If you forget your wall plug, you can charge devices through the USB slot on a TV.
I hope these tips could help potentially change your life or at the very least, your luggage space.
If you liked anything about this post or want to share some of your hacks with us, comment below!
Contact Us for collaborations.